Missing An Issue?
- Check with the SCA Registry in California that they have your correct address on file and that your membership is current.
- If everything is correct at the SCA registry office, then contact your local Postmaster.
- Fill out a consumer service card, which should be available in your local post office lobby.
- Contact the local Postal Service Consumer Affairs and Claims Office at http://www.usps.com/ncsc/locators/find-cam.html.
- Or contact the Consumer Advocate. Call 202-268-2284 or write: Consumer Advocate, US Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza SW Room 5821, Washington , DC 20260-2200 . Be sure to include that the missing newsletter is mailed from the 37950 Post Office.